Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kylie Verzosa


Kylie2
Kylie Verzosa
III BS Management


"My Dad and I tossed a coin. If it were heads, he’d buy me a backpack, if it were tails, he’d get me a handbag. It was heads…" is the story of how Kylie's backpack came to be. Her reversible backpack was picked out by her dad. Interestingly, both sides are zebra-printed, and the current inner side is made of fuzzy lining.


DSC_0594(1)
What's in the bag of this tall Atenean eye-catcher

From L-R: Laptop, laptop charger, Samsung Corby phone, umbrella, earphones, wallet, yellow pad, folder, earphones splitter, glasses, notebook, Kinder Bueno chocolate, more notebooks, pencil case, fan, and calculator

Kylie carries a lot of notebooks with her. She explains that they each have different purposes. One, she says, is for doodles, the other for tutor, and the rest for notes. She also brings with her an earphone splitter. She explains this by saying "I don't have an iPod, so I share like "Hey, can I make kabit?'" The photo in her wallet is a picture of her younger brother back in Baguio.


DSC_0596
When asked for the three things she would like to keep from her bag, Kylie immediately responds with "Chocolate! 'cause I'm hungry, then my wallet..." and then thinks about the last item for a few more seconds before finally deciding "My laptop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment